Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All the staff at Ainsworth Village Dental hope you and your loved ones have remained safe and well, and like us are looking forward to the releasing of the restrictions.
We are pleased to say that we are open to see patients.
However many things may have changed over recent months, and your visit to us is somewhat different to the way it was pre pandemic.
Safety and infection control have always been of the highest priority in our practice and continues to be so. In accordance with current guidelines, we have put in place a number of new protocols to ensure your safety.
- You will be phoned the day before your appointment to establish your Covid status.
- We are operating a closed door policy, so you may be asked to wait outside the practice or in your car.
- Your temperature will be taken.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands before and after your appointment.
- You will need to wear a mask.
- Attend alone if possible and only one adult to accompany a child patient.
- Appointment times will be longer.
- Payments will be taken by card to avoid handling cash.
- Staff will be wearing enhanced PPE to carry out treatment.
- All appointments will be made by email or by phone – Please do not call into the practice to make an appointment.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus or have tested positive for coronavirus in the last 7 days, are self-isolating or are living with someone who has symptoms or who has tested positive in the last 14 days, please do not attend the practice for your appointment. If you have a dental emergency please call us on 01204 382828 and we will advise you on what to do.Thank you again for your patience and support throughout this difficult time.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our receptionists who will be more than happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ainsworth Village Dental Practice
© Copyright 2023 Ainsworth Village Dental Practice. All Rights Reserved.